Mowing To Recycle Grass Clippings: Let the Clips Fall Where They May!
Chalmers, David Robert, 1951-
Booze-Daniels, Jody N.
MetadataShow full item record
Typical yardwaste is composed of approximately 25% tree leaves and limbs, and 75% grass clippings. In recent years, dumping of grass clippings has become a problem because landfills are running out of space. This publication gives the reader tips on recycling grass clippings.
- Publications (VCE)