Browsing College Publications, Pamplin College of Business by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 44
Results Per Page
- 2022 Dean's Annual Report(Virginia Tech, 2022)The 2021-22 Dean’s Report illustrates the realization of the Pamplin College of Business’ dedication to academic excellence and aspirations to make a difference in the world during a global pandemic and other large-scale events that impact how we live, work, and educate the next generation of business leaders.
- 2023 Impact Report: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, And Belonging, Pamplin College of Business(Virginia Tech, 2023-09)This annual report showcases progress toward the college’s commitment to fostering an inclusive academic and workplace environment, initiatives to inspire and prepare stakeholders to make positive societal impact, and highlighting advancements in the DEIB goals, metrics, and levels outlined in Pamplin’s 2019–2024 Strategic and Implementation Plan.
- Apex Center Annual Impact Report, FY 20-21(Virginia Tech, 2021)The 2020-21 academic year was an extraordinary year by any measure. It was a year of a global pandemic, an economic recession, unprecedented government actions, turbulent elections, and deeply felt social and racial injustice. It was a time when organizations discovered what they really were and reimagined what they might become. Throughout this past year, as events unfolded, we were there to support our students and provide an outlet to be creative, to build and grow their companies and explore the many facets of starting and launching a new venture. Most importantly, we built a community, albeit, mostly virtual. Our students connected with each other, learned with each other, challenged each other, built relationships with our alumni mentors and pushed the status quo in everything they did. We accomplished this by staying true to our mission of inspiring and empowering our students to turn their passion, purpose and ideas into action. Thanks to an outpouring of support and engagement from our students, faculty and alumni, we have many accomplishments from this past year to celebrate. ● Ranked #25 undergraduate entrepreneurship program nationally in Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine ● Launch of new Startup Hokies incubator and accelerator programs ● New advisory board leadership - John Kinzer (Chair), Kim Shanahan (Vice Chair) and Paul Lombardi (Vice Chair & Lead EIR) While substantial work lies ahead, we are committed to fostering a world-class, inclusive, environment that unleashes creativity, cultivates vision, and teaches the governing principles that are the foundation of every successful enterprise. Let’s keep building together!
- Apex Center Annual Impact Report, Fy 21-22(Virginia Tech, 2022)The 2021-22 academic year has been a year of change and growth for the Apex Center for Entrepreneurs at Virginia Tech. We continue to believe entrepreneurship, creativity, and innovation are vital elements of higher education in the dynamic and ever-changing environment of the 21st century. The entrepreneurial mindset equips students to thrive in a dynamic global environment that requires courage, agility, resilience, and critical-thinking, always ready to pivot and respond to emerging problems and opportunities.
- Dept. Of Management PhD Alumni Newsletter, Fall 2020(Virginia Tech, 2020)This is the inaugral newsletter for PhD alumni of the Department of Management at Virginia Tech.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion,and Belonging Pamplin College of Business Impact Report 2021-2022(Virginia Tech, 2022)The efforts highlighted in Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business’ inaugural Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) Impact Report represent progress toward the college’s commitment to fostering an inclusive business learning environment. Published by Pamplin’s Office for DEIB, the 2021-22 impact report highlights the college’s progress in meeting the DEIB goals outlined in Pamplin’s 2019-24 Strategic Plan and Implementation Plan around student enrollment, faculty, programing, engagement, and more.
- Environmental Scan Feature Summary(Virginia Tech. Pamplin College of Business, 2019)Stakeholder input highlights a number of continuing and emerging characteristics of the environment that make up the world in which we live, work, and learn. The goal of the environmental scan is to identify a comprehensive set of the most critical factors likely to impact Virginia Tech, our students, and the business community during period covered by the next strategic plan and beyond. This document begins the process of defining these influencing factors and understanding the implications of these expected influences in our environment.
- Pamplin Annual Report 2015-2016(Virginia Tech, 2016-09)Pamplin adopted a strategic plan in 2014 which was updated as recently as August 2016. The strategic plan describes the vision, mission, and actions by which Pamplin will advance and achieve greater national and international prominence. This three-year plan is based on Pamplin’s strategic plan and the companion implementation plan.
- Pamplin College of Business Annual Report 2009-2010(Pamplin College of Business, 2010)
- Pamplin College of Business Implementation Plan 2014-2019(Virginia Tech, 2015-03-09)This Implementation Plan translates the goals described in the strategic plan into more detailed actions, measures of performance, and objective goals that we intend to complete by the end of the planning period, 2019. In addition, this document estimates resources necessary to achieve the objectives and provides plans for the source of the additional revenues. The Implementation Plan is structured to parallel Pamplin’s strategic plan.
- Pamplin College of Business Strategic Plan 2014-2022(Virginia Tech, 2016-08-31)Pamplin is a nationally recognized, integral part of Virginia Tech – the premier research university of the Commonwealth. Changes at Virginia Tech and in higher education provide an opportunity for Pamplin to refine its mission and secure a more prominent role in the university’s future. The college must seize this opportunity to raise the aspirations and expectations of alumni, faculty, staff and students. The vision, mission, and plan by which Pamplin will advance and achieve greater national and international prominence are described in the Full Strategic Plan. Companion documents, the Implementation Plan, scorecards, and the three-year plan being developed for the provost beginning in summer 2016, provide more details including quantitative goals and estimated costs. Progress toward these goals will be reviewed at least every two years. Over the course of this plan, we will monitor changing conditions and opportunities, and when appropriate, revise our direction.
- Pamplin College Of Business Strategic Plan 2019-2024(Virginia Tech. Pamplin College of Business., 2019-11-18)This updated Strategic Plan details Pamplin’s strategic priorities for the 2019-2024 planning horizon.
- Pamplin Engagement Report 2019(Pamplin College of Business, 2019-10)This is the engagement report for the Pamplin Engagement Summit held on October 10-11, 2019. The event brought together its senior volunteer leaders — members of all 20 Pamplin advisory boards — to discuss the future of alumni engagement with the college through volunteerism, experiential opportunities, and philanthropy, as it seeks to transform business education to meet the needs of the 21st century.