- The Garmin eTrex Legend: An Introductory Handbook for Natural Resource Professionals and EducatorsMcGee, John; Clifford, Michael James, 1947- (Virginia Cooperative Extension, 2005-09-01)This handbook is intended to provide users with a basic understanding of how your Garmin Legend GPS receiver can help to support your day-to-day business needs.
- USA PhotoMaps: a User Guide for Natural Resource Professionals and EducatorsMcGee, John (Virginia Cooperative Extension, 2011-09-05)USAPhotoMaps requires that you know how to operate a GPS unit and organize and collect field data associated with a GPS unit. This free software package enables you to download GPS waypoints (or tracks) from your GPS receiver onto your computer and to superimpose the collected data on top of aerial photographs.
- Terrain Navigator: a User Guide for Natural Resource ProfessionalsMcGee, John (Virginia Cooperative Extension, 2005-09-01)An introduction to the standard edition of Terrain Navigator, an easy-to-use mapping program for managing and manipulating topographic maps and GPS information.
- The Virginia GIS County Data SeriesMcGee, John (Virginia Cooperative Extension, 2009-05-01)Details the extensive collection of GIS data available from the Virginia GIS County Data Series which provides users with some of the most up-to-date and accurate framework data available on counties in the Commonwealth.
- GPS Utility: a User Guide for Natural Resource Professionals and EducatorsMcGee, John (Virginia Cooperative Extension, 2009-05-01)An introduction to GPS Utility, an easy-to-use software application for managing, manipulating, and mapping your GPS information.