- Office for Equity & Accessibility 2022-2023 Annual Report(Virginia Tech, 2024)This is the Equity and Accessibility annual report for 2022-2023.
- Office for Equity & Accessibility 2021-2022 Annual Report(Virginia Tech, 2022)This annual report illustrates the work of OEA and documents trends, especially those that emerged during the COVID-19 pandemic. With the exception of the affirmative action and search exemption information, which is based on the federal fiscal year of October 1, 2021, to September 30, 2022, the data in this report reflect the academic year from August 1, 2021, to July 31, 2022.
- Annual Report on Sexual Harassment and Violence at Virginia Tech: 2020-21 Annual Report(Virginia Tech, 2021)This report aims to share information with the community about sexual harassment and violence at Virginia Tech in a way that is helpful and transparent. In it, you will find aggregate data about the kinds of incidents that were reported to university officials, how the university responded to those reports, and the services provided to students at Virginia Tech. Also in this report, you will find insight into trends observed during the year, and the unique impacts that the COVID-19 pandemic and changing Title IX rules have had on our campus.
- Campus Accessibility Working Group 2020-2021 Annual Report(Virginia Tech, 2021)This presentation of the CAWG annual report highlights a range of improvements around physical and digital accessibility at Virginia Tech, as well as coordinated planning and funding approaches to implementing scalable change.
- Title IX Annual Report: 2019-2020 Annual Report and Campus Climate Survey(Virginia Tech, 2021-03)The 2019-2020 academic year presented numerous and unexpected changes. From a global pandemic, to new federal rules governing Title IX, to student activism demanding improvements to the ways the university responds to gender-based violence, Virginia Tech was challenged to continuously adapt and be increasingly transparent. What has remained unchanged is the university’s commitment to take gender-based harassment and violence seriously, to provide service and care to those impacted by it, and to resolve reports in a way that is equitable and recognizes the dignity of all involved. Included in this report is Title IX reporting for the 2018-19 and 2019-20 academic years, as well as data from the university’s most recent campus climate survey, conducted during the Fall 2019 semester. The academic year data provides information about those who chose to come forward and tell someone of their experience and the steps the university took to respond to those reports, including providing information and support and fair and rigorous investigations. The climate survey data gives deeper insight into what does not get formally reported: what prevents students from seeking help, how helpful are our campus resources, and importantly, what is it in our campus landscape that makes violence and harassment persist. This report primarily represents the work of the Office for Equity and Accessibility. In addition and because this work is truly a community effort, this report also reflects the work of university partners and campus colleagues with whom responsibility and commitment to caring for Virginia Tech students and employees is shared. Gender-based violence leaves a mark on the place that we call “home” and each member of us plays a role in creating a safer, more inclusive community.
- Title IX Response & Prevention 2016-17 Annual Report(Virginia Tech, 2018-06-19)This report outlines Virginia Tech’s work responding to gender based harassment and violence experienced by our students, as well as our prevention efforts in 2016-2017. It also includes data and trends regarding gender based violence on our campus.
- Title IX Annual Report: Student-on-Student Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence, 2015-2016(Virginia Tech, 2016-09-22)This annual report, produced by the Office for Equity & Accessibility, outlines Virginia Tech's efforts to address and prevent sex discrimination through reporting, training, and education in 2015-2016.
- Student-on-Student Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Annual Report, 2013-2014(Virginia Tech, 2014)This report consists of compiled Title IX case statistics and campus trends, case management and trends, training efforts, and prevention and education initiatives related to Virginia Tech Title IX for the 2013-2014 academic year for Virginia Tech student-on-student sexual harassment and sexual violence. The 2013-2014 academic year begins with the fall 2013 semester and concludes with the summer II semester. The report is concluded with planned goals for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Student-on-Student Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Annual Report, 2014-2015(Virginia Tech, 2015)This report consists of compiled Title IX case statistics and campus trends, case management and trends, training efforts, and prevention and education initiatives related to Virginia Tech Title IX for the 2014-2015 academic year for Virginia Tech student-on-student sexual harassment and sexual violence. The 2014-20145 academic year begins with the fall 2014 semester and concludes with the summer II semester. The report is concluded with planned goals for the 2015-2016 academic year.