- Little nudges everywhere: Nudging our way to more Inclusive learning environmentsDrape, Tiffany A. (2023-03-01)
- Content & Teaching Strategies for Inclusive Agriculture EducationDrape, Tiffany A. (2021-06)
- Embedding Instruction in Inclusion in Existing Content CourseWestfall-Rudd, Donna M.; Drape, Tiffany A. (Virginia Tech, 2020-07-22)How do we start teaching our students principles of inclusivity as a part of our existing courses? During this session, we will share ideas about how we are beginning the efforts to try to teach inclusivity and social identity development throughout our undergraduate courses. We believe that this is not ‘stand-alone’ content, but instead information relevant to all the areas of instruction in agricultural, leadership, and community education. For those who want to start teaching about social identity and inclusion but are intimidated by the idea of teaching a whole course, this workshop is for you!
- Designing Inclusive Course SyllabiWestfall-Rudd, Donna M.; Drape, Tiffany A. (Virginia Tech, 2020-07-15)We discuss how to structure and communicate the content of your syllabus in a format that is welcoming to all students using basic strategies that we recommend you also teach your future teachers and community educators. This is a topic we include in our undergraduate and graduate program planning and curriculum design classes. Our students find the ideas valuable and easy to apply to their work.
- Taking Student Data & Turning it Into Inclusive PedagogyDrape, Tiffany A.; Westfall-Rudd, Donna M. (2020-07-08)