A rapid and high content assay that measures cyto-ID-stained autophagic compartments and estimates autophagy flux with potential clinical applications
MetadataShow full item record
- Faculty Works, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology 
- Faculty Works, Fralin Life Science Institute 
- Faculty Works, Virginia Tech Center for Drug Discovery 
- Faculty Works, Department of Biochemistry 
- Faculty Works, Department of Biological Sciences 
- Faculty Works, Department of Population Health Sciences 
- Faculty Works, Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute (VTCRI) 
- All Faculty Deposits 
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Lower, Brian Howard (Virginia Tech, 2001-07-23)For many years, it has been understood that protein phosphorylation-dephosphorylation constitutes one of the most ubiquitous mechanisms for controlling the functional properties of proteins. Although originally believed ...
Effect of Carbohydrate-Protein Beverage on Glycogen Resynthesis and Muscle Damage Induced By Eccentric Resistance Exercise Wojcik, Janet Regina (Virginia Tech, 1998-04-17)This study examined effects of carbohydrate (C), carbohydrate-protein (CP), or placebo (P) beverages following eccentric resistance exercise on muscle damage by serum creatine kinase (CK), muscle protein breakdown by urinary ...