A rapid and high content assay that measures cyto-ID-stained autophagic compartments and estimates autophagy flux with potential clinical applications
Murphy, Susan F.
Kelly, Deborah F.
MetadataShow full item record
- Faculty Works, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology 
- Faculty Works, Fralin Life Science Institute 
- Faculty Works, Virginia Tech Center for Drug Discovery 
- Faculty Works, Department of Biochemistry 
- Faculty Works, Department of Biological Sciences 
- Faculty Works, Department of Population Health Sciences 
- Faculty Works, Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute (VTCRI) 
- All Faculty Deposits 
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
A Model of Yeast Cell-Cycle Regulation Based on a Standard Component Modeling Strategy for Protein Regulatory Networks Laomettachit, T.; Chen, K. C.; Baumann, W. T.; Tyson, John J. (PLOS, 2016-05-17)
Dehydroepiandrosterone protects vascular endothelial cells against apoptosis through a G alpha(i) protein-dependent activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt and regulation of antiapoptotic Bcl-2 expression Liu, D. M.; Si, H. W.; Reynolds, K. A.; Zhen, W.; Jia, Z. Q.; Dillon, J. S. (Endocrine Society, 2007-07)The adrenal steroid dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) may improve vascular function, but the mechanism is unclear. In the present study, we show that DHEA significantly increased cell viability, reduced caspase-3 activity, and ...
Phytoestrogen Genistein Up-Regulates Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Expression Via Activation of cAMP Response Element-Binding Protein in Human Aortic Endothelial Cells Si, H. W.; Yu, J.; Jiang, H. L.; Lum, H.; Liu, D. M. (Endocrine Society, 2012-07)We previously reported that genistein, a phytoestrogen, up-regulates endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) and prevents hypertension in rats that are independent of estrogen signaling machinery. However, how genistein ...