A rapid and high content assay that measures cyto-ID-stained autophagic compartments and estimates autophagy flux with potential clinical applications
Murphy, Susan F.
Kelly, Deborah F.
MetadataShow full item record
- Scholarly Works, Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC 
- Faculty Works, Virginia Tech Center for Drug Discovery 
- Faculty Works, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology 
- Faculty Works, Fralin Life Science Institute 
- Faculty Works, Department of Biochemistry 
- Faculty Works, Department of Biological Sciences 
- Faculty Works, Department of Population Health Sciences 
- All Faculty Deposits 
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
A Model of Yeast Cell-Cycle Regulation Based on a Standard Component Modeling Strategy for Protein Regulatory Networks Laomettachit, T.; Chen, K. C.; Baumann, W. T.; Tyson, John J. (PLOS, 2016-05-17)
Ananieva-Stoyanova, Elitsa Antonova (Virginia Tech, 2009-06-08)To survive, an organism must constantly adjust its internal state to changes in the environment from which it receives signals. The signals set off a chain of events referred to signal transduction. Signal transduction ...
Phytoestrogen Genistein Up-Regulates Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Expression Via Activation of cAMP Response Element-Binding Protein in Human Aortic Endothelial Cells Si, H. W.; Yu, J.; Jiang, H. L.; Lum, H.; Liu, D. M. (Endocrine Society, 2012-07)We previously reported that genistein, a phytoestrogen, up-regulates endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) and prevents hypertension in rats that are independent of estrogen signaling machinery. However, how genistein ...