A rapid and high content assay that measures cyto-ID-stained autophagic compartments and estimates autophagy flux with potential clinical applications
Murphy, Susan F.
Kelly, Deborah F.
MetadataShow full item record
- All Faculty Deposits 
- Scholarly Works, Department of Biochemistry 
- Scholarly Works, Department of Biological Sciences 
- Scholarly Works, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology 
- Scholarly Works, Department of Population Health Sciences 
- Scholarly Works, Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC 
- Scholarly Works, Fralin Life Sciences Institute 
- Scholarly Works, Virginia Tech Center for Drug Discovery 
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
A Model of Yeast Cell-Cycle Regulation Based on a Standard Component Modeling Strategy for Protein Regulatory Networks Laomettachit, T.; Chen, K. C.; Baumann, W. T.; Tyson, John J. (PLOS, 2016-05-17)
Effect of Carbohydrate-Protein Beverage on Glycogen Resynthesis and Muscle Damage Induced By Eccentric Resistance Exercise Wojcik, Janet Regina (Virginia Tech, 1998-04-17)This study examined effects of carbohydrate (C), carbohydrate-protein (CP), or placebo (P) beverages following eccentric resistance exercise on muscle damage by serum creatine kinase (CK), muscle protein breakdown by urinary ...
Lower, Brian Howard (Virginia Tech, 2001-07-23)For many years, it has been understood that protein phosphorylation-dephosphorylation constitutes one of the most ubiquitous mechanisms for controlling the functional properties of proteins. Although originally believed ...